Sunday, February 15, 2009

Note to Self

Kristi,
You are too young to feel like you are old. 19 is the best time of your life! Who cares that everyone around you is finding love, getting married and having babies? You're getting an education and learning cool things everyday! Who cares that you are kind of awkward around boys? There will be a time where you meet the right guy and you won't be able t0 shut up. You'll do the whole cute Valentine's thing, you'll get to change your relationship status on Facebook, you will have all those lovey things. Remember, you're only 19, you have years yet to get your act together and pop out little ones. There's a time for everything, and this is your time to focus on you. Use it wisely.

Love,
Yourself

3 comments:

Toni Lynn said...

Here, here! (Hear, hear?)

Karen said...

Kristi,
I didn't get married until I was 31 and didn't start having babies until 35. I am so glad I didn't before because Brandon is the right man for me and our children are the best.
Enjoy what you are doing now...Don't waste a second thinking about how this could be or will be later. Enjoy now...
I love you sweet girl!
Aunt Karen

Stacey said...

I'm so with you on this. I was the same way. I wanted to be big when I was little. You think you're never going to get to that point. I thought that.

Greg and I were 14 and 15 and we wanted to get married then! haha. That took forever! Time goes so fast.

Focus on you and becoming even better than you are while you have this precious time. Life will turn before you know it and great things will happen!