Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Return

In the year that's passed since my last real post a lot has happened. I finished up my 6th semester of college; I think I'm officially a senior. Does that scare anyone else? We had General Conference ( it has its own post forthcoming). Katie and I have traveled home to California to chillax with the fam before school starts again next week.

It's kind of a vicious cycle, when I'm at home with the family, part of me wants to be back in Rexburg. But when I'm in Rexburg, part of me wants to be back home. I think it's always going to be that way.

Now that I'm typing everything out, it seems like I did nothing at all. Funny how it felt like a lot, when in actuality it wasn't that much. I guess it was just end of semester stress.

Following this post, will be several littler posts about the haps in my life. Hope everyone is well!

No comments: