Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blog Gone It!

So I've started a blog. Not in the hopes that anyone will read it religiously or even care about my opinion ( although that would be pretty cool) , but because I want to be a writer, And that means that to be a writer, you actually have to write. About anything, anywhere, any time. I have not been doing that so well, so maybe this will be a way to help me. It will be a strange journey to be sure, but hopefully exciting,


I feel as if I am at a crossroads in my life. I'm not really a kid anymore, and although I am legally an adult, I don't feel as if I am ready to take on the "real world" A la' Britney Spears' song I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman, an awesomely bad song if I ever heard one. The very idea of rent, and electrictiy bills scares the crap out of me! I would much rather just stay at home snuggled in my bed with a stack of fantastic books to read, and a yummy snack made from a recipe found on Bakerella.

Then I think about the amazing things the world has to offer. Relationships with people, the beach(good for books) See's Candy ( good for anything), shoes, necklaces, bracelets and so much more. I'm truly blessed with the things I have. Sure my life's not perfect and in a million years, I never would have chosen the path that I am on now, but moping gets us nothing. I've done that for too long, and can tell you that it a waste of time and cute jewelery. So in no particular order or degree of importance here are some of the amazing things my life has to offer me...








1 comment:

futurefashionista said...

pretty original stuff, im in the same boat and i started my blog yesterday lol :)