Monday, February 2, 2009

Confession

Okay. I admit it. I miss my sister.

Katie has been out of town since Thursday, and I'm going a little crazy. I miss her stealing my chocolate, snagging my clean shirts before I have a chance to wear them, and her jumping on my bed with her laptop and doing homework browsing facebook together. I even miss her leaving dishes from her after school snack on my drawers.

She's one of my best friends and I miss her. I can't wait to talk to her when she gets home at like midnight tonight. She probably thinks that she'll get to go directly to bed when she gets home. She will be wrong. We will be discussing her trip while eating delicious goodies that I will post about later, and she will be smothered in my affection. I will cry and plead and ask her to never leave again, and if she does to take me with her. She will look at me like I am a strange creature from one of those fantasy books she reads,and say " you're a little retarded right now," and move on. We'll continue talking until she finally kicks me out of her room. All this before I tuck her in, kiss her on the cheek, turn off the light and shut the door.

The next day she will steal my favorite pair of Vans and everything will be right with the world.






2 comments:

webster said...

you are funny!! hope you had a goodnight catching up!

Toni Lynn said...

SPICE WORLD!

I wish I could say the same things about my brother. Ha!