Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello Again!

Hiya to my peeps in the blogoshpere! Sorry about the hiatus, but my laptop power cord broke last week and I am still awaiting the arrival of the new one I ordered, it should be here today. I managed to wrestle Katie's laptop away from her while she slept, so here I am.

Recap of the past weeks events
1. Made it half-way through the semester
2. Started my second block computer basics class online
3. Did my laundry.
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Was asked to be a bridesmaid :)
6. Went to dinner with some Condie's and the Bush's for Kellene and Aubrey's b-days.
7. Watched The Bachelor finale and was thoroughly disappointed in Jason.
8. Oh, and had a mud fight!!


It was epic to say the least. The weather in Rexburg has actually been pretty mild as of late and a lot of the snow has started to melt, thus creating big puddles.

These puddles inspired us to have the mud fight. So we gathered a big group of people, bought a ton of bags of soil and water to make mud. It was way fun, and the actual fight part only lasted like 10 minutes if that.

But we did buy really cool sweatshirts from DI. You can't tell, but my sweatshirt says I'm a one in a million flake with a picture of a snowflake next to it.

Katie is smiling creepily in the picture because she managed to hit all of us in the face when our mouths were open, that and she's just creepy.

No comments: