Sunday, May 31, 2009

Food Coma


Yesterday I went to Big Jud's, it's a burger place about 10 minutes outside Rexburg that is a local favorite. I had never been there before, even though I've been up here forever. It kind of reminded me of Kirk's in San Jose, it was small and incredibly hot inside .

Any who, Big Jud's is famous for having massive hamburgers. Like really really big. My roommates and I all just got regular sized burgers but I think it would be fun to go back and split one of the big ones. I got the Bleu Bacon burger, and it was pretty tasty. My favorite thing about Big Jud's were their onion rings. They were excellent! I am tempted to go tomorrow just to get an order. Pretty much the best onion rings I've ever had.

1 comment:

webster said...

yum...so jealous. if you like bule cheese you should try 5and Diner in IF, it is by the mall and their burgers are AMAZING. Jed and I still talk about the place all the time. Not sure if they have onion rings but I think they do and they are most likly yummy too because everything there is!