Monday, June 22, 2009

Father

Sorry, about the late posting. I meant to post this yesterday, but I had about a bazillion meetings and other things that distracted me.

I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to my dad, Keith.

Things I Love About My Father:
  1. He is funny (Sometimes)
  2. He has a fierce love for his family.
  3. He is the most generous person I know.
  4. He doesn't get offended when we joke about his blindness.
  5. He wants the best for me.
  6. He always makes sure that I have everything I need to be successful in life.
  7. He says "I love you" to me every time we talk on the phone.
  8. His nicknames for me: Johnny, Johnstone, Johnny Jump-Up etc.
  9. He has absolutely no filter, anything he thinks, he says. While sometimes embarrassing, this makes for a never dull conversation.
  10. He gets fixated on certain songs and listens to them over and over and over again until no one can stand to hear them anymore. I'm the same way...
Pretty much, he's awesome.

2 comments:

webster said...

I have to agree with you...you dad is SUPER AWESOME! We love Keith too!

Breanne said...

he is off the chain! tell the paps and yo mama hello for me!