Friday, July 17, 2009

On This Day...


...the day of my birth, I would like to thank my parents, but mostly my mother for bringing me into the world.

I've been told that upon my arrival I looked like a little Betty Boop. Since then I've had a slight fascination for things Betty, in fact I wore a Betty Boop shirt yesterday. I was my parents cheap baby, costing only around $35, I've always told them that I've been making up for that ever since. :)

As I leave my teen years and start my soujourn into my twenties, I just wanted to thank all those that have taught me over the years. My parents, extended family, friends, and teachers. I've learned a lot, and it is your influence that has made me who I am today. Thank you.

2 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

HaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaappy birrrrthdaaaaaay toooooo yooooOOOuuuuUUUU!

Breanne said...

in condie tradition ways.... this is the birthday song it isn't very long... HEY!