Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Boy


Happy birthday to my pops who turned 48 this year!!

We haven't always gotten along, but I love him and I wouldn't want anyone else.

Things to Love About Keith Landell Wallwork:
  1. He's ticklish.
  2. He's a Nascar fanatic. Which works out great because those commentators never shut up, perfect for a blind man.
  3. He calls me Johnny.
  4. The guy at Weinerschnitzel thought he looked like John Candy, so he would give us free fries.
  5. He laughs the loudest at his own jokes, even if no one else is laughing.
  6. He has a sum total of 2 jokes that he tells over and over. The majority of us know what they are, and how innapr0priate they are.
  7. He loves his family.
  8. He loves Peanut Crunch from See's (Me too).
  9. He works hard to give my family what we need.
  10. He kind of laughs like a baboon, but it's a good thing.
I love you dad! Happy birthday old man!


No comments: