Thursday, January 7, 2010

Operation Sexy

Operation Sexy is officially underway. A group of us, including Katie and myself, joined World's Gym here in Rexburg.

The plan is to slim down and get sexy. Last night was our first workout, and boy am I hurting today.

Along with working out , Katie and I are both trying to eat out less. Not only does it save money, it is also healthier for you. We've both been pretty successful so far.

Every year I say that I want to do better and lose the weight, but this year I'm going to make sure that it's not just talk. I have over a year left here in Idaho, and I believe I can make a significant dent in the amount of weight I need/want to lose.

I'm not just doing this so I can look good naked (though that's a plus), but also because I need to get healthy. I've seen what can result from an unhealthy lifestyle and I don't want that for myself or my family.

I think it will be easier this time around because I have friends doing it too.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: