Sunday, April 25, 2010

I go through phases on my blog. Sometimes I feel fired up and want to post like 5 times a day. Other times I find I don't have much to talk about. I'm in the latter phase right now.

I joined the English Academic Society on campus this week, because I thought it would look good on a résumé. Right now, I feel like I have nothing on there that will distinguish me from anyone. I hadn't intended on getting super involved, I just wanted to be able to say I was a member. But lo and behold (is that right?) I found myself on two committees and heading up all this stuff.

Since I was set-apart today, I guess it's okay to tell you, if my dad hasn't already, that I've been called to be the 1st counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. With this calling, on top of the EAS, my other classes, and my penchant to want to laze around, it's going to be an intense semester!

That's all for now!




No comments: