Sunday, August 29, 2010

Things I Love...

I love girly things. I love the color pink, I love lace, and I LOVE bows. Bows are just so darned cute! Lucky for me bows and lac seem to be in trend right now, and there are so many cute thing to be had!! Like this cute red bow belt and sexy ribbon bow fishnets from Torrid.



This pullover sweater with sketched bows on it from Faith 21 is cute and oh so comfortable. I would know, I totally tried it on. I also tried on the striped bow tie shirt from Torid, also cute!!



This shirt with lace detail is also currently on my short list of items that need to be in my closet. It's super cute and kind of casual,so you can look hot with out looking too fussy.


The black lace zipper top is one of my favorites because it is kind of deceiving. From the front it's all demure and sweet, but turn around and BAM! Sexy exposed zipper toughening up the look!! I want it!!!




Seriously though! Lace and bows are the best!!!


P.S. Don't judge me on the wonky way my pictures don't line up. I'm good, but I'm not that good, ya dig?

No comments: