Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rawh...

I'm in the process of prepping for finals and getting ready to head home. I sorted some of my clothes today into garbage, D.I. (like Salvation Army), and keep bags. I did this at the end of last semester too, but I decided I still have too many clothes. No one needs this much. That and I still have some clothes at home as well. There's not room for everything! So far I have a big bag set to donate and am moving on to a 2nd one. It feels good to cleanse. I'm weeding through my shoes, too.

My room is in a shambles. Not only because it is regularly dirty, but because stuff is strewn all about. I charge head on and lose gusto in the middle of the process. I'm trying to do better. It was my goal to get my bedroom cleaned tonight. We'll see how that goes.

I did get the laundry I did on Friday night put away. 2 days is way better than the 2 weeks it usually takes me.

I talked to Katie for an hour last week, just chatting. It was SO nice. I miss my family. They're coming up for my graduation and I can't wait to see them. We just party harder together!

1 comment:

Sieni said...

Was browsing and came across your blog. I recently started mine up, and trying to find some friends on here. I love to read, write and watch movies, too. I'm a big music and movie buff :) Feel free to follow mine.