Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 17: Your current wish list.

On my wish list right now are several things. Some I want more than others, but they all hold a place in my wants.


These are a pair of Berry Suede System Heels size 10 from Torrid. They would look pretty great kickin it in my closet.


This is a yellow Nissan Xterra that I would love to have in my driveway, especially after almost 9 months without a car of my own.



This is the type of machine I learned to sew on up at school. It was an awesome machine, but so expensive!! I think it would be fun to have one of my own.



This little lovely is the beige Leatherette Bomber Jacket (size 2), from Forever 21. I can totally see myself rocking it this fall.


Last but not least, a bunch of moolah to pay of my student loans. Wouldn't that be nice?

No comments: