Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 3: A photo of yourself taken today + a description of your day.


Snapshot taken on my bed this evening.

So after a late night, I set my alarm to 11:45 to get ready for church. I woke up at 11:45, changed the alarm to noon, and went back to sleep. Cue my mother busting in the room, asking if I was going to church. I was like chillax, it's not even 12 yet. My mistake because it was actually like 12:45. I had slept through my alarm, or turned it off in my sleep. Which is pretty impressive because you have to slide your finger across the screen to turn the alarm off. Skills, people. It takes skills.

After missing church I hung around the house. Reading, chilling on my bed, etc. Then we all went to my aunt's house for dinner and had tasty burgers and good fruit. Following that, I held my cousin Heather's new bunny Miso,( he's adorable!!), brought my dad home and have been browsing the interwebs ever since with a slight break for a bowl of cookies and cream ice cream.

That's my day y'all! Hope you enjoyed the play by play.



No comments: