Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it!

As my title alludes to, I'm in love. Not with a man, or even chocolate at this moment in time, but with Superficial by BEDHEAD!!! Inside this small purple plastic spray bottle, I'm convinced lie the secrets of the universe. Or at least the secrets to totally rockin hair!

It has the added bonus of smelling just like PEZ candy. Who doesn't like the way PEZ smells? This magical elixir goes on wet hair and does something miraculous, so that when your hair is dry, it's shiny and soft and really quite pretty looking. I want to kiss who ever invented it, because it's changed my life. I'm currently snitching from my mom's bottle( what are mom's for I ask you?), but am definitely going to buy a couple bottles for myself before I go back to school in January. It's hard enough having cute hair in Idaho. I mean if the snow doesn't get you, then it's the wind or having to wear a beanie all the time. I need all the help I can get.

I fully recommend it to one and all, you won't regret it. I buy it at CosmoProf, but you have to be a member(or have family that is a member :) ) to shop there. I'm pretty sure it's availabe elsewheres too. So go buy it, it's a must!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Scroll to the top of this post, read the title, and then slowly scroll down the picture.

Then you will understand why I dropped my pencil.