Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Body Laughs



Do you have those friends that whenever you are with them you can't help but laugh? The friends that just being around them makes you giggle? Not just giggle either, but like deep belly laughs, laughs that make your whole body shake and your eyes water.

I do.

Two of my good friends from San Jose came to visit me and my sister last week and it was the bomb.com (I'm bringing it back ). I never realize how much I've missed them until I see them again. I mean, part of me always misses them, but being reunited makes you think about all the times you miss by not being there.

They just know me and think I'm funny(I only surround myself with the best and brightest) and make me laugh...a lot. I've tried my hardest to get them to transfer to BYU-I, but it doesn't seem to be working.

When we get together we don't have to act like the almost non-teenagers that we are. Well two of us are in our final teenage year, while the other two have waved goodbye to that thrilling era of life. We play with stick on earrings, make trashy looking characters on Rock Band 2, watch and sing a long to the fabulous if slightly naughty(but not really) Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and basically pig out on anything and everything.

Friends are good. I think I've said this before, but it needs repeating. Friends are good.

1 comment:

Toni Lynn said...

here, here!!