Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ugh!

Do you ever have those days when you just want to stay at home in your pj's and relax and not have to get dressed and prettify yourself? I am smack dab in the middle ( I don't think I spelled that right) of one of those days. I woke up this morning around 10, that's not too early, I rolled over and my heart broke. Class at 11:30, homework to do before said class, slept through shower time, no cute clothes,sister had taken cute black shoes.

I was distraught to say the least, but I told myself to suck it up and get moving. So I did my homework, and I tried to work with my hot mess of a hairdo. I even put on some clothes. A pair of cute black bootcut jeans that kind of make my butt look fantastic, but even they were not enough to shake off my Ughness, because cute pants can only take you so far. The shirt, shoes, and accessories are equally if not more important.

So, I'm pretty much declaring today a wash. No matter what I do, today is just going to be an Ugh day. So to comfort myself during this trying time, I skipped my first class. You might think that I would be able to drag myself to class being as my first one is at 11:30, but therein lies the deception. You think you have all this time and then it just creeps up on you. All of a sudden BAM! It's time to leave for your 15 minute walk to campus in the snow.

Education-wise today won't be a total wash, as I am going to my 12:45 class. Which means I should probably go and salvage myself so that my classmates aren't completely horrified.

So, a toast to you,Ugh Days. May you die a slow and painful death, all by yourself.

1 comment:

Toni Lynn said...

every day is an Ugh Day.