Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Epic Fail



So, my blog friends, I have joined a team. A dodgeball team. We had our first game last night and it was a lot of fun. Our team name is Epic Fail, and we did just that.

Before the game even began, we lost. We had to forfeit because not enough of our players showed up. We decided to stay and play anyway, and the other team agreed. Despite the fact that the other team had like 10 more people than we did and most of them were big athletic types, we had a good time.

We never did win a round though. We came close once, but then they came back and kicked our butts. So we failed epically.

I think my favorite part was making shirts and taking pictures before the game. It was great! The back of my shirt said "Slow and steady wins the race loses at dodgeball. I'm slow and steady..." I kind of loved it. It was a fun game and it got me moving.



2 comments:

Toni Lynn said...

I really like your shirt slogan!! I wish I was clever... :(

Kristi said...

It took me forever to think of that. Don't feel too bad, although I am pretty awesome. :)