Friday, May 29, 2009

The 4-1-1


So, it's been almost a week since my last post, I could say that I've been busy, but that would be a lie. I only had 3 days of classes this week due to an awesome holiday weekend I spent camped out on the couch watching season 1 of Supernatural. I've seen it before, but my roommate had not. We watched it and I loved it just like I did last time.

I've never really had trouble sleeping after scary shows, but it turns out that Beth ( roommate) has a ridiculously hard time. She hardly slept at all last weekend , she kept thinking about all the creatures from the show coming to attack her. I was literally out in like 5 mins every night. Haha! I feel a little bad.

Any who, life in Rexburg has been pretty uneventful as of late.

Here's the rundown:

  1. Recharged my batteries over a long weekend.
  2. Fell in love with the movie Australia.
  3. Watched Season 1 of Supernatural.
  4. Fell in love with Jensen Ackles. Look him up... oh, never mind I'll post a picture.


5. Made a pair of baby pants, bib, and shirt ( pictures forthcoming)
6. Made a loaf of French bread for my baking midterm. I rocked it :).
7. Completed my first ever month of visiting teaching. 100%!
8. Cleaned my room.
9. Saw 17 Again, again.
10. Summer has finally come to Rexburg. :)

No comments: