Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby Laptop


I'd like to announce the arrival of the newest member of my family.

Introducing Baby Dell
Birth: May 22, 2009
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Battery Life: 9.5 hours
Screen: 10 inches
Color:Green

We ordered this little baby when my other laptop was on the fritz. My dad managed to fix my old one, so now I have 2 computers, which knowing me will be a good thing.

I have a tendency, through no fault of my own, of breaking computers. I personally think that they don't like me because they know how much I hate working on them. Working with my dad in the fall was torture. Computers confronted me at every turn. I'm sure he's in hog heaven with Katie home to work with him. The Golden Child is following in his footsteps into Computer Information Systems.

I briefly bandied the idea about my head until I realized that I'd rather watch 9 hours of Richard Simmons everyday, than work with computers professionally for the rest of my life. I literally die a little each time I'm forced to do work on a computer in an unfun capacity. I'm thankful for a dad and sister that can find joy in what I hate, and for Baby Dell. This puppy is going to be great for taking notes in class.

3 comments:

Toni Lynn said...

i like the green!

Kristi said...

Me too!

Breanne said...

congratulations... she is adorable! hope she doesn't keep u up late at night! (;