Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Blessed Event


The happy couple and I
They tied the knot!! Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Chris and Julie Phillips, married May 16th, 2009 in the Fresno LDS temple. It was freaking hotter than all get out, but it was beautiful overall.

We had the reception in my Aunt Amy's backyard that we all swankified for the special event. We all made like a million desserets for all to enjoy, they were delicious.

After toasts and dancing many proceeded to jump into the pool fully clothed. Including my sister and I , we held hands and took a leap into the water. Despite flashing everyone a glimpse of our panties as our dresses proceeded to float above our heads, the water felt amazing! It was so hot and our little feetsies were super sore.

I'll be adding more photos to my facebook soon, so if you're lucky enough to be my friend, some cute pictures are coming your way.

The girls withthe bride.

No comments: