Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Completed

It's just screaming, "Wear me!".
It is finished! The sleeper I've been working on for the past couple weeks is finally done. I did the finishing stitches yesterday. I can't wait until a little baby can actually wear this! I've been having so much fun learning all this stuff! I never pictured myself as very domestic, but I've been doing pretty good the last month or so.

I think I'll take another sewing class next semester. It's not as hard as I thought it would be, you just have to follow the patterns. Well, I'm off for now. I have to shower, get gas, and go grocery shopping, hopefully all before my class at 2, we'll see if I can make it.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

very impressive! your mom, martha stewart lving, better watch out!!!
btw... you and your sister looked beautiful at julies wedding!