Wednesday, September 16, 2009

22!

22 years ago my sister, Katherine Jo Wallwork deigned it time to grace this world with her presence. She was born to parents who were desperate for children, and with her birth, they were blessed.


Katie has always been a fairly happy child. Growing up she was never given to huge fits of emotion as I was. She lived to please others. Sharing her last piece of gum with a family member, lending clothes to me, and occasionally cleaning the kitchen without being asked.

Despite our close friendship now , we were not close growing up. We fought. All. The. Time. Not just verbally, but physically as well. You would have thought we were brothers instead of sisters. It wasn't until she left for school that we became friends.


She has become one of my best friends. She knows all of my secrets and she still loves me in spite of them.

Reasons Katie is Awesome
  1. She looks just as good blond as she does as a brunette.
  2. She can listen to classical music at 5 in the morning and enjoy it, while the rest of us merely get irritated.
  3. She is a 14 year old girl stuck in a 22 year old woman's body.
  4. She has a strange/slightly creepy obsession with Severus Snape. Not Alan Rickman, just Snape.
  5. She sucks at lying, you look at her and she starts to laugh.
  6. Her new haircut makes her look like Hannah Montana.
  7. She watches Hannah Montana.
  8. She's a computer nerd.
  9. She has me for a sister. :)
  10. She does what she wants.
  11. She really is quite funny.
  12. She has horrible taste in movies. Good Burger anyone?
Basically I love her and am proud and grateful to have her in my life. 22! Woo hoo!

No comments: