Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mouse Trap



Oh, how I wish this post was about a board game. I finally managed to get all my crap out of storage and to the apartment today.

Whilst unpacking I lifted a bag off the top of an open bin and behold, there was a dead mouse chilling in my shoe. How is that okay!? I would never just walk out into a field where he keeps his crap and die? No respect! My roommate Stacy was like, "Oh, it's so tiny and cute!" I was like, " He's not cute! He's a dead mouse in my shoe box!"

Luckily he chose a pair of ugly shoes(gasp! Hard to believe I own such a thing ) to keel over and die in. Otherwise I would have been even more pissed off. So basically this will be funny in like a week, but right now it's just irritating.

UPDATE: He chewed on my mattress pad too! I'm a little nervous to open anything else...

3 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

OMG YOU ARE HILARIOUS! "I would never just walk out into a field where he kept his crap and die!" bahahha! Lub it. That's disgusting though, I'm sorry, and I'm glad you had that one pair of ugly shoes!

webster said...

nasty...one thing i am sooo scared of...mice. can't stand them at all. when i was asked to go to girls camp here i asked them if they had mice problems, they said no sometimes bears. my response was oh okay i can do bears, just not mice.

Toni Lynn said...

I love the word "whilst," and I love that you use it. Kudos to you in your trying mouse-times.