Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aspirations


As 2009 ends, I'm already making plans for 2010. While I feel like I'm a totally awesome person, everyone can use a little polishing right? If you read my sister's blog, then you've perused her post about New Year's resolutions.

Anyway, I'm going to do a similar deal where I report back on my progress on the 1st of each month. This way my butt's on the line, and you guys can help keep me straight.

Plans:
  • Do Power 90 at least 2 times a week (Let's not get crazy...)
  • Read my scriptures regularly
  • Write at least a page a week in my book
  • Start a book.
  • Be a better pen pal to friends on missions
  • Be a harder worker, as posted about before.
They all seem fairly manageable, I'm going to do this people. I am woman hear me ROAR!!

No comments: