Friday, January 1, 2010

One Way or Another, I'm Going to Find You...

I'm a stalker.

I find things that I'm in love with in the store, and wait until they go on sale before buying them. Some might call me cheap, I like to think I'm practical.

I love Torrid. They have way cute stuff, but they're so freaking expensive!

A great thing about them, is that they have a 50% off clearance sale like every 2 or 3 weeks. Their clearance section is updated regularly as well.

So I try something on in the store, and then proceed to stalk it online for the next 2-3 months until it pops up in the clearance section. Then I buy it when the 50% sale starts.

The wait is sometimes difficult, but knowing that you got this awesome thing on the cheap feels good!!

A few little beauties that I am currently stalking...


Red Yellow and Blue Plaid Ruffle-Front Smocked Top Size 1
Blue Buffalo Check Western Hoodie Size 1
Black Tiered Lace Zip-Front Top size 2


These babies I've already caught with my Torrid gift card...

Hematite Beaded Pearl Flower Elongated Ring
Silver Rainbow Stud Disc Ring

No comments: