Saturday, January 9, 2010

Genius

I'm sure everyone and their mother thought of doing this before me, but whatevs.

If you're like me, you find it very hard to keep track of bobby pins. I must have bought hundreds in my lifetime and I always seem to loose all but like 3.

So I was laying in bed when inspiration struck!! I took a sewing class in the summer and had to buy a pin cushion. I bought a blue magnetic one instead of the customary red tomato.

While in the class, I hardly ever used it, preferring to just leave the pins in the case they came in. Thus leaving this little fella available for this...

A tribute to the best letter in the alphabet...

It's a bobby pin holder!!! I'm really excited now! I can just get ready for bed, drop my pins there, and see them in the morning. No worries of them getting knocked off the counter or slipping off my nightstand. Easy peezy (Is that how it's spelled?)!

2 comments:

craig shipley said...

i love your blog header.

Stacey said...

Oh wow! That's really smart. If I ever used bobby pins I'd be all over this. I wonder if it works with earrings.