Friday, January 22, 2010

MIA

So it's been a while, huh? Classes have started picking up, and I finally got my TV and dvd player working in my room with help from Katie. So I've been watching all kinds of TV on dvd, thus preventing quality blogging time.

What to say? I guess I'm just going to make this post the receptacle of all the thoughts I've been having recently.



Have you ever just been driving around and all of a sudden thought, "Freak, I'm DRIVING!" Is it just me? Does no one else think that it's amazing that we are able to drive around in these machines? I'll sometimes be driving and just think about this world that thought of automobiles.

I can just see it in my head, two dudes are talking and one says, " You know, horses are great, but lets take 4 wheels, add an engine, some seats, and a roof and call it a car," then the other guy is like, " Dude! That's righteous!" etc. etc. I just think it's pretty amazing, that's all...

1 comment:

K.Alarcon said...

http://kalarconpictureperfect.blogspot.com
Follow my blog