Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bond. Stacey Bond.

With all the hub bub of my mom coming to visit, I haven't had time to post about a certain friend's birthday.

Miss Stacey Bond has been my very good friend for the past 3 years, and a fun acquaintance for years before that. We have similar senses of humor, but til the day I die I will say she has way better taste in music than I do.

You want some cool chill songs that haven't been beaten to death on the radio, talk to Stacey.

Reasons to love Stacey Bond:
  1. She likes me.
  2. We laugh a lot
  3. She bakes like no one's business
  4. She introduced me to Dr. Horrible, and thus began a long (and unrequited) love affair with Neil Patrick Harris.
  5. She doesn't think I'm a horrible person when I comment on how ugly that baby is.
  6. She agrees with me that the baby is horribly ugly.
  7. She's addicted to craft and baking blogs like me.
  8. She calmly told a homeless man that was offering to moon us and let us take a picture, " Thanks, but it's just going to be us in the picture."
  9. She randomly shouts out STD's to dissuade rapists from attacking whilst walking through a park at night.
  10. She doesn't do things in half-measures. If she loves something than she LOVES it. I admire that.
She really is one of the most amazing people I've met. People in the world that will never have the opportunity to meet her will suffer for it. I've learned lots from Stacey, and I'm glad that she's my friend.

So, here's to you Stacey, may me have many more summers like summer 2007 together. I love you!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

KRISTI!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! This made me tear up a little. No joke. I love you to pieces. We don't see each other enough. Also, 5 and 6 are amazing.

Toni Lynn said...

Hear, hear! Here, here? Hear here?

pass said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.