Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello, it's been awhile...

Let's do a little catch up of the past week and beyond..

Thursday 3/18-
My mom rolled into Rexburg and hilarity ensued.

Friday 3/19
  • Breakfast/lunch at JB's
  • Dinner at Winger's with Kellene and her boy.
  • Afterward, Katie, my mom, and I all went and saw Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston. Verdict: He's hot, but I'd wait til it comes out on DVD or a cheap theater near you before seeing it.
Saturday 3/20

  • Hit the breakfast buffet at JB's and went to this super fun antique mall, Trackside Antiques. Some fruits that came out of this endeavor...

My hat!


A milk glass vase!!

3/21
  • Taught my last lesson of the semester on The Holy Ghost.
  • Laughed with my mom
  • Stole her Nook and read for hours
  • Got sad when I realized my mom was leaving the in the morning.
3/22

  • Mom left, and I went back to school
  • Had an epic water fight/ wrestling match/ Mortal Combat theme song dance-off with the roommates Monday night.

No comments: