Monday, March 1, 2010

Judgment Day


March 1st. Let me lay it down for you...

Plans:
  • Do Power 90 at least 2 times a week (Let's not get crazy...
So I belong to a gym and have been trying to go. Some weeks are better than others. Current weight loss: 4-7lbs (It seems to fluctuate daily)
  • Read my scriptures regularly
I just started a 2nd block Doctrine and Covenants class, so I think that will help me on my scripture reading.
  • Write at least a page a week in my book
Totally doing it! I probably write about 4 pages a week. It helps that we get 40 minutes of writing time each time we meet in my Creative Writing class.
  • Start a book.
Started. It's a little different than the books I've always imagined writing, but I am enjoying it. My teacher likes it too! He read it out loud to the class because he,"really liked it, but couldn't pinpoint exactly why."
  • Be a better pen pal to friends on missions
Ummm.....errrrr.....ahhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhh.... I sent a letter to my friend Stacey Bond...who's not on a mission...but is a friend. So 1 out of 2 is an improvement...
  • Be a harder worker, as posted about before.
Daily struggle. I've found myself in the mid-semester slump and not wanting to do anything. My bedroom was clean for a bit, not so much anymore. I'm rededicating myself. It's going to be great!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You're doing better than a lot of us can say. Good job keeping track the first of the month.

Your hair is beauti-mus!