Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craftin fool!

This semester I've really been into crafting and making things. I love to see things come together into something amazing!
I bought this tunic top on clearance Saturday on a break from the market, but it needed a little somethin', somethin'. I saw a tutorial online about making a flower belt, so I did! I made one! What do you think? That's one of our Petal Pushers flowers clipped there if you were wondering.. isn't it cute?

A couple weeks ago, I saw this cute earring holder online and wanted to recreate it. Since my walls are white, I chose to go with a contrasting frame color. I think it turned out pretty great. I just need a bigger frame, because I have way too many earrings to fit on this teeny one!

Lastly, I saw this online and have been wanting to take it for a spin as well. I found a cheapo shirt at old navy and bought some lace trim for like a dollar at Walmart and went to it! While I was pinning the lace around the collar my roommate, Stacy, walked in and said, "If that turns out cute, I'll let you do that to some of my shirts too." Oh, she's so good to me! Look at what she's going to let me do!
After a few hiccups, I think it turned out super cute!! I'm kind of loving it! I just want to craft everything now!! I have so many projects bookmarked to try out someday. Maybe over the 7 week break since I didn't get hired on to be an EFY counselor this summer. See how I slipped that in there at the last second? Ripping the band aid off and all...

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Look at you, Miss Crafty! I made an earring holder like that but with screen instead of lace. I will have to post a picture.