Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happenings as of Late

I just thought that I'd post some of the adventures that I've had in the last few weeks.
First, I attempted to make homemade mozzarella sticks. They actually turned out pretty good!


Then I tried to recreate the sleep mask that Audrey Hepburn wears in the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's, and it's cute but I made the eyebrows kind of wonky...
Next, I tried a new recipe, Balsamic Brown Butter Tortellini. It was good, but I would prob cut down the amount of balsamic vinegar if I make it again.
Lastly, there's been a box of scone mix sitting on our shelf in the pantry for months taunting me! I finally purchased some yeast and whipped me up a batch, and home made cream cheese icing. They were tasty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.