Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Late...

I'm anxious. Anxious to be done with this paper I'm supposed to be writing, so that I can go to bed. Anxious for Dreamweaver to work so I can get my website up. Anxious for this semester to be over. Anxious to be home where my family needs me.

Anxiety has been my companion these past three months. Daily I've worried about my dad and how he's doing. My heart hurts. I feel helpless here. I want to be there. To help, to support. But I'm states away.

Now more than ever with other recent hardships in the family, I feel this need to be home. I need to be there. To be around my family. To recharge my soul and do what I can to contribute. I head home in 4 days. I think I can make it.

Though my body may be in Idaho, I left my heart in California. Sending good vibes to all the familia in the Golden State. I love you all!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm not your family, but I love you. You're awesome. Keep on keepin' on!

Hannah said...

P.S.
I like your signature! :)

Kristi said...

You're so sweet! I love you too! You're entirely too cute for your own good. Nathaniel is a lucky guy!