Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life Lately

Well, I'm done with school for the semester, and I'm back in good ol' Clovis, CA. Where it is hot. So hot. Like really, really hot. I'm still glad to be home though.

Katie graduated and I passed all my classes(yeah! It was touch and go there for a minute...)! I head back to school in September for my last year of college, and Katie is heading out looking for a job. We're so old!!

I remember pretending that we were grown ups when we were kids and what our jobs were going to be. I always wanted to be a super hot drummer for a famous band or something like that. Or a police officer. I don't remember exactly what Katie wanted to do, but I'm sure it had nothing to do with computers. My how life changes! For both of us.

I turned 21 about 2 weeks ago and don't feel different at all. Kind of a let down.

I finished designing my website, Transparent Designing , for a class. Some of the links don't work, but I've been to unmotivated to fix them. Maybe I will soon...

I finished my cake final and everyone loved it! It took forever but it turned out pretty cute. I made a Nascar cake for my dad. He thought it was pretty cool!


I had a cool birthday, and got some pretty awesome things. I'll post about that separately. I'm looking forward to a month of relaxation and family time mixed in with some culinary adventures and crafty amazingness. Nice!

No comments: