Thursday, September 9, 2010

,,,

I'm back in school! Today marked the first day of my last year of college. Bizarro feeling to say the least. I only had one class today, which was nice, and it was flower arranging. I'm taking it with my roommate and good friend, Stacy.

We had a good time despite how hot the classroom was and how utterly weird our teacher turned out to be. He kept saying that the real Brother Romney was taking a break on a different planet and couldn't make it back in time to teach class today, so he was subbing.

That's weird right?

In other news, it's like the end of the world outside right now. It's raining and the wind is blustering like crazy! What a great first day, huh?

I still need to unpack my clothes and finish getting organized, but I'm starting to get back in the groove of school again.

No comments: