Monday, September 27, 2010

Working

I just pulled my first all-nighter of the semester, and it's what? barely the 3rd week of school. I have got to plan better. I be fading fast and I still have one more class to go.

My roommate Channing and I were talking last night, about how weird this semester feels. About how we just feel different, and not in a good way. Both of us admitted to feeling uncomfortable in out present situations. Not because people are doing bad things, but because it's not what we're used to. It seems to us like we'll never get used to all the changes going on.

We just have these attitudes. Dirty, no good, wallowing attitudes. We both decided last night that a change was in order. We're going to try and be more happy.

We don't really know what that entails. We don't know the precise method one utilizes on the quest for joy. We're just going to try some things, and hope that it works.

Starting soon, we'll have a series of activities to keep us occupied. On Mondays we're going to do Yoga, a class that is offered for free through the school. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we're going to go to zumba classes, which is like a fitness/dance class. it's also offered through the school. Wednesdays we're going to try and hit up a hip hop video at home.

We're also on some committees and stuff. so hopefully this will keep us busy and not thinking about our crappy attitudes. It's a goal we're working on, hopefully it works.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

you go girl! keeping busy and being active makes me happy inside and out! slap my sis for me! (;