Friday, December 10, 2010

Cosmically Awesome!


It's finally happened! The universe has shifted. The fates have come together. The cosmics have aligned. Dare I say, that I am a little golden today?

One of my short stories was accepted for publication at an online lit magazine. It doesn't pay anything, and honestly, it's probably not that hard to get accepted there, but I'm excited none the less.

My short story, "Waiting", will be published in the February 2011 issue of Blue Lake Review. I wrote the story for a class, and submitted it for publication as a final assignment. And it got accepted. This has seriously made my year. I'm so pumped up I just want to write for days! Maybe when I get home...

4 comments:

Hannah said...

LOVE it! That's so awesome!

craig shipley said...

keep me/us posted when its up!! i wanna read it!

Katie Jo said...

Congrats! That is awesome... but lets not get crazy... you are not golden... I am golden and you are bronze... don't forget that!

Kathleen Boston McCune said...

Congrats!! I too am trying to get published and know how difficult it is, particularly when you are not the usual genre. Love your blog..unique and intelligent...great combination. Kathleen