Monday, July 18, 2011

Mischief Managed

I was lucky enough to get to go to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Our whole group dressed up, it was a lot of fun!

All of the wands we made. They're super legit!

Chris and Julie were Lupin and Tonks.

Katie was Bellatrix Lestrange and I was Hermione Granger. (We reenacted the torture scene from part 1)

The three of us.
Me and Neville Longbottom. I like to call him Neville Sexybottom since he grew up so well. :)
Tori went as Moaning Myrtle. People were stopping her all night to tell her they loved her costume. She even got up in the front of the theater and performed Moaning Myrtle's monologue from the Chamber of Secrets! It was pretty fantastic.
My, I mean Hermione's, one true love, Ronald Weasely.
Bellatrix and Hermione, facing off.

We had a blast taking pictures, and an even better time watching the movie. There were a few things that I would have done differently but, it was pretty amazing!

No comments: