Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 6: One thing you hate about yourself.

You all probably think I'm going to say that I hate that I'm fat. While it's true that my fat is not my friend, I really hate the fact that I'm a little hairy. I have major eyebrow issues courtesy of my dad. They grow in weird angles, too. Katie was born with perfect arches and blond hair. While I love my dark hair, I sometimes think it must be nice to have eyebrows that look tame all the time because the unruly hairs are so light.

Being unnaturally pale with dark hair doesn't always mix. It makes everything more prominent. Sigh..

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I think you're beautiful. I never would have thought either of those things in a million years.

I hate that you hate yourself! Wah, wah, wha!

Quick, name that movie: "I don't hate you because you're fat, you're fat because I hate you."

Ooookay, I love you, bye!