Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 24: A photo of your favorite fast food place to eat.

I love fast food. I know it's supremely bad for you, but it just taste so good. I have a couple favorites.

When in Idaho or Utah, or other places that serve fry sauce, I love Five Guys. A bacon cheeseburger and an order of cajun fries, and I am sitting pretty. You have to have the fry sauce though. The experience without it is just not the same. I had my first visit post-Idaho and it just wasn't as delicious. Still an amazing place, though. Oh, and they give you a ton of fries, so if you go, share with a friend.


An all-around favorite is McDonald's. I love their double cheeseburgers. There's probably crack in them they are so good. For real. I'm pretty much always down for a cheeseburger. One of life's pleasures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There really isn't anything like a trough of McDonald's fries. Nothing! And good for you for not compromising. :)