Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 25: "A day in the life", photographs taken throughout your day.

On this particular day*, I was awoken by my dad with the request to pick up some donuts. He's blind, so for obvious reasons he can't dash out and get his own. Following the donut run, I folded some laundry and worked on plotting my novel in Storybook, a writing software.

That evening the fam went to Popolo's Pizza for dinner, it's the best pizza we've found in Clovis so far. My family might have strayed to Jake's for a while, but I'm no fool. Popolo's has always been my main squeeze. I rounded out the day with some late night grocery shopping in 90 degree weather. It kind of sucked.

Thrilling, right?

* This isn't actually what I did on September 5th, because I don't remember what I did on September 5th. But this happened near September 5th. Good enough?

2 comments:

Toni Lynn said...

Go to literatureandlatte.com to check out a program called Scrivener (if you haven't already heard of it). It's pretty sweet. I think right now it may be only a Mac program but I know for sure it's pretty close to coming out on Windows, too. I like it better than Storybook, but I have to admit I haven't used Storybook a whole lot.

Toni Lynn said...

Pretend there's a comma after the word "program."