Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 26: What's in your makeup bag?


This is my train case where I store all my makeup. It looks a little daunting and is full of lots of stuff to enhance your already pretty looks.


The rundown starting in the top left and moving clockwise:
1. My eye shadows and hair ties/bobby pins. The compact with the eyes on it is the one I use the most often, it's from Too Faced and awesome.
2. The set of brushes that came with my Bare Minerals makeup.
3. My Bare Minerals makeup set including foundation, bronzer, blush, and a mineral veil. There's some more eye makeup, too.
4. The whole shebang.


My moisturizer and hair junk. Also some extra mascara for when mine dry up. I really like the Maybelline Falsies in the purple tube. On my hair I use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum, it makes my hair less tangly and easier to blow dry.

Most of the junk posted here I don't use on a daily basis. A lot of these goodies only come out on special occasions or a fancy night out.

No comments: