Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Calling!

So there might still be some of you out there that haven't yet heard that I have received a new calling. My dad does a pretty good job of blabbing to everyone, but just in case I might as well post it here.

Drum roll please...

I am the new 2nd counselor in the Relief Society! Ta da!

This will be a definite leap from my previous callings. I feel like I'm too young to be in Relief Society, let alone in the presidency for it. As second counselor I am in charge of "Enrichment and Activities".

I feel a little inadequate for this position , but am still excited for the opportunity. My roommate Kelli was called as the secretary, so we'll get to hang out together during meetings. And by hang out I mean listen intently and take notes. :)

It'll be a tough semester with my course load, but I am very excited about all my classes and my new calling.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: