Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Under Construction

Partial sleeper missing the sleeves and ribbing.
"Oh, we're half way there! Ohhh-oh! Living on a prayer!" These lyrics describe the current state of the sleeper I'm making in my sewing class. I put the zipper on and sewed the soles on yesterday in class. I previously posted that the zipper was going to kill me, but as it turns out it was probably the easiest component of this project yet.

We should be finishing it up tomorrow, and I am way excited! In other news, my laptop has decided to die with no notice or anything. How rude! Due to this recent unforseen tragedy my posts may be even fewer than they are now. I will do my bests to stay recent but blogging at the library isn't my favorite.

I like to sit and ruminate over my ideas and tweak things until they're just right. The enviorment of the lib just isn't conducive to that. Especially the 3rd floor, where I am typing now. I feel like I stumbled in to a photoshoot at a middle school. I am surrounded my Beautiful People and Elementary Education majors. Ugh...

Coming up:

Me in California for my splendiferous cousin's wedding!

No comments: