Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls

Somewhere along the way I got this crazy idea in my head that every Christmas morning my family has cinnamon rolls.

I remember it.

My family swears that I made it up, as they don't remember. That may be so, but if we didn't have them before, we do now. Every year since then, family members have stepped in to help me make my cinnamon rolls. My aunt Pat, my Grandma, my mother...

These tasty treats are just a part of Christmas that I love. After ripping open all your presents and exclaiming and seeing the joy on everyone's faces, it's nice to refresh yourself with a hot roll and an ice cold glass of O.j.

Oh, how I look forward to it...

3 comments:

Katie Jo said...

yeah you totally made up those cinnamon rolls... and OJ? We never have OJ! Are you adding this to our "tradition?"

Kristi said...

We always have juice!

craig shipley said...

i will be at your house christmas morning!