Monday, February 1, 2010

Report

It's the 1st of the month. We all know what that means...dun dun dun. It's time to check in and blog about my progress with my New Year's resolutions I listed here.

As written by me...

Plans:
  • Do Power 90 at least 2 times a week (Let's not get crazy...
I haven't been doing Power 90, but I did join a gym and have been working out about 4 days a week, 3 days minimum. Woot! Woot! Current weight loss: 3lbs.
  • Read my scriptures regularly
Still working on this one...
  • Write at least a page a week in my book
Well, I write at least a page a week of something because of my Creative Writing class, but it's not necessarily for my book.
  • Start a book.
Started. :)
  • Be a better pen pal to friends on missions
I've started several letters. Does that count?
  • Be a harder worker, as posted about before.
I'm doing better about keeping my room clean. I have to pick it up like 8 times a week, but I'm getting there.

With the whirlwind that is getting back into school a lot of my resolutions have kind of been pushed to the back of my mind. The one that I am most focused on is getting healthy. Our apartment has made the goal to lose a combined weight of 100 lbs this semester. Several of us are over weight, and we think that we can swing that.

On top of working out, I'm going to that body makeover thing I did at home that helped me lose 20lbs in a month, that I unfortunately gained back. I'll be super sexy in no time!!

No comments: