Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back in the Shower Again

Last June I told the world about my little sanctuary. The place I like to hang and think things through. Well, I went back there today. I had an extra long shower and sat for a good 20 minutes.

This is my last semester of college and it's hard. I know I constantly harp about the future, the real world, and a grown up job, but it's more real now than ever.

I've always made allowances for myself. "Oh, I'm still in school" "I won't graduate for 2 more years". But soon I won't be in school anymore. Then people will expect things. Like a career and accomplishments and the paying of my own bills. That's terrifying.

I always expected that this time in my life would be weird and somewhat scary, but I wasn't prepared to feel like this.

No comments: